To add ahe spacious apartments at Boulevard ALP are designed and equipped specifically for the comfort and safety of our residents. Each apartment is fully carpeted, has generous closet space, and is equipped with a kitchenette. Safety measures include emergency call systems and grab-bars in the bathrooms. Features of Boulevard ALP include:
• Choice of a studio, one or two-bedroom apartment
• Three delicious meals daily in an elegant restaurant style dining room
• All Utilities included with the exception of cable and telephone.Residents must bring their own televisions. Cable access is available in each apartment for an additional cost.
• Air conditioning/Heating (individually controlled thermostats)
• Linen and housekeeping services
• Laundry service
• 24 Hour security and concierge services
• Variety of recreational, social, cultural and educational activities.
• Each apartment is equipped with a telephone. In-house calls are provided at no additional charge. Unlimited local phone service is available for $25 per month to area codes: 718, 212, 516, 646, 347 and 917. Long distance calls are not included. new question go to app settings and press "Manage Questions" button.
Case Management Services
Case management professionals at The Boulevard Alp serve as liaisons between residents and their loved ones as well as communicate with doctors and wellness specialists – coordinating all areas of care.
The facility has a medical director. The medical director is responsible for:
• Implementing resident medical care policies
• Coordinating physician services and medical care in the facility;
• Coordinating the review, prior to granting or renewing professional privileges or association, of any physician, dentist or podiatrist;
• Assuring that each resident's responsible physician attends to the resident's medical needs, participates in care planning, follows the schedule of visits maintained in accordance with with facility policies
• Collaborating with the health care team including the pharmacist, dentist and other clinical consultants.
Additional Amenities Include
• Library and Computer room
• Beauty/barber shop
• Wellness center
• Multi-media entertainment room
• Car Service to and from doctor appointments/offices (within 10 mile radius)
• Outdoor Garden/Horticulture Center
• Onsite Houses of Worship (chapel/synagogue)
• Transportation Service (with hydraulic lift) for off-site group activities
Recreational activities where residents can choose to partake in a multitude of daily enrichment activities, including:
• Bingo and Pokeno
• Arts and Crafts
• Fitness Classes
• Current Events
Restaurant Style Dining & Country Kitchen
Residents enjoy three nutritious meals served daily in our elegant dining room. Each resident can choose from the menu that takes into consideration dietary and medical needs, as well as food preferences. All meals are prepared by master chefs.
• Supervised by the Vaad Harabonim of Queens
• Developed by a nutritionist
• Served by our courteous and attentive wait staff
• Coffee, tea and snacks are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week in our Country Kitchen located on the main floor, across from the front desk.
One of the perks of life in a senior community is more time to spend on you. The beauty parlor is open on Monday and offers haircuts, hair coloring, manicures and other services. Residents are responsible for payment.
Library & Computer Room
• Our library is located on the main floor. Resident may borrow books at any time. The Library works on the honor system so please return the books when you are finished with them. Contributions of books for our shelves are always welcomed.
• Our computer room is located on the main floor, inside the library.
• Conservatory is located in the lobby. It’s your living room to enjoy reading or conversing with friends and family.
Dry Cleaning Service
• There are local Dry Cleaning establishments close by that offer pick-up and delivery service for your personal dry cleaning. Residents are responsible for payment. Our staff can assist you with coordination.
Convienently located across the street.